Location: Please Check in at the “Information Desk” located through the front entrance on the right.
Revenue Cycle Director: Lori Kernutt
We know your time is valuable for a more convenient way to register for a test or procedure, you can call our Pre-registration line at (503) 435-6520 prior to your visit.
For scheduled admissions, please bring the following items:
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state ID card, passport, etc)
- All assignable insurance cards
- Advanced Directive or Living Will, if you have one
- Physician orders with diagnosis
- Out-of-Pocket payment responsibility
Helping you afford the care you need
The Affordable Care Act and the Oregon Health Plan are making it possible for more and more of you to have good health insurance. Take advantage of this opportunity to protect you and your family. We have partnered with Cardon Outreach to assist you in this effort. Their patient advocates are here to help, please call them at (503) 435-6532. They are also very knowledgeable in other programs such as:
|Enrollment Assistance||SSI/SSDI Applications||Qualified Health Plan Enrollment|
|Long-Term Care Application Assistance||Representation at Hearing Level||COBRA Assistance|
|Medicaid Secondary Assistance||Appeals Council Support||Victims of Crime Services|
But if you are having problems paying your hospital bill, we can help. Last year we provided $20+ million in free and discounted care for our patients. The following are some of the options you have:
- If you are uninsured, we will discount your bill 60% automatically
- If you pay your estimated bill prior to or upon discharge, we will discount your bill 10%.
- Payment plan agreements are available to be made. Please contact the suggested number on your statement.
- If you earn less than 200% of the poverty level, have limited assets, and had/having hospital care, you may qualify for further assistance, call (800) 433-1009
For more information, call (855) 269-1997
Estimates for hospital charges
Willamette Valley Medical Center is here to help you plan for your medical expenses. We offer estimates for hospital charges prior to arrival. To get the most accurate estimate, it is helpful to have the CPT codes for the procedure or test you wish to have estimated. Your doctor’s office can give you the CPT codes. Our estimates are based on “usual and customary charges.” These are strictly estimates and may change depending on physician treatment plans and/or patient complications. Please note that Physician fees and/or Radiology/Pathology interpretation charges are not included in the estimated facility charges.
To get an estimate, please call our “Estimate Line” at (800) 370-1983
For more information about healthcare prices and understand your bill better please visit the site below