February 27th, 2017- Occupational Medicine Clinic has moved location out of the WVMC building and across the street.
254 NE Norton Ln. McMinnville, OR 97128
Located inside the McMinnville Internal Medicine Clinic
DON’T FORGET TO UPDATE THE NEW CONTACT INFORMATION IN YOUR RECORDS ALSO.
NEW Phone: 503.687-3351
Hours: Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Clinic Account Manager: Christian Sornson
Our Occupational Medicine Clinic exists to serve the occupational health needs of employers and workers in the greater Yamhill County area by providing quality services to meet regulatory requirements, ensure workforce safety, and provide excellent care to workers in the event of work related injury or exposure. We thank you for trusting our team of skilled clinicians and technicians to serve you!
- Worker’s Compensation (Injured worker care)
- Drug and alcohol testing/Federal and non-Federal
- DOT/CDL exams
- Employment physicals
- Respirator questionnaire review/exams
- Respirator fit testing
- Hearing conservation services (Audiograms)
- Health screenings
- DOT consortium management
- If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please ask. We’re capable of providing many other services to meet your occupational health needs