Occupational Medicine Clinic (Located in the McMinnville Internal Medicine Clinic)
254 NE Norton Ln. McMinnville, OR 97128
NEW Phone: 503.687-3351
Hours: Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Clinic Account Manager: Christian Sornson
Our Occupational Medicine Clinic exists to serve the occupational health needs of employers and workers in the greater Yamhill County area by providing quality services to meet regulatory requirements, ensure workforce safety, and provide excellent care to workers in the event of work related injury or exposure. We thank you for trusting our team of skilled clinicians and technicians to serve you!
- Worker’s Compensation (Injured worker care)
- Drug and alcohol testing/Federal and non-Federal
- DOT/CDL exams
- Employment physicals
- Respirator questionnaire review/exams
- Respirator fit testing
- Hearing conservation services (Audiograms)
- Health screenings
- DOT consortium management
- If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please ask. We’re capable of providing many other services to meet your occupational health needs
Forms you might need:
Employers, please tell us the respirator requirements of your company
Respirator Requirements of Employer
New Account with WVMC Occupational Medicine? We would be happy to serve you! Please tell us a little about your company so we can get started today!
New Account Set-Up