Our occupational therapists will help you regain function lost in the hand, wrist or elbow after an injury, surgery or neurological condition. They will also help you improve your ability to engage in activities (work, leisure, etc.) with new exercises, training and adaptive equipment.
- Hand injury treatment
- Custom made upper extremity splints
- Work conditioning to return to work
- Ergonomic assessment and training
- Retraining for activities of daily living
- Adaptive Equipment training
- Neurologic/Strobe rehabilitation
To schedule an appointment please contact our front desk at 503-435-6550. A referral from your physician is required. Your provider may fax the order to 503-435-6552 or you may bring the order to your first appointment. Most insurance plans provide coverage for therapy, deductibles and co-pays may apply. Please contact your insurance plan to inquire about your specific coverage for therapy.