May 15, 2017- McMinnville, OR– Willamette Valley Medical Center is pleased to announce the addition of a new physician to our medical staff, Dr. Manuel Gigena, a Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Growing up in Argentina, Dr. Manuel Gigena knew from a very young age that he wanted to help people. He attended Medical School in Argentina at National Cordoba University Medical School before moving to the United States. He completed his internship in New Jersey and then his general surgery residency at the University of Arizona Medical Center.
You may recognize Dr. Gigena’s name because he previously worked at Willamette Valley Medical Center. From 2007 to 2011 he worked as a General Surgeon at McMinnville Surgical Associates before he left to pursue his true passion of becoming a Plastic Surgeon. He completed a 3 year fellowship program in Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan.
His love for the community that Willamette Valley Medical Center serves brought him back to McMinnville and he could not be more excited to open his practice and provide services to community members of all ages.
His clinic’s name is Manuel Gigena, MD, Plastic Surgery. Dr. Gigena treats a full spectrum of conditions including:
- Complex hand conditions (carpal tunnel, tendon repair, nerve repair, trigger finger release, hand fractures, trauma, joint replacement, Dupuytren’s disease and tumors)
- Breast reconstruction: mammoplasty, with implants and or flaps, gynectomastia
- Breast cosmetics: augmentation, breast lifts and breast reduction
- Facial – Cosmetic: Eyelid surgery, ear surgery, brow lift, chin implants, face lift, neck lift, rhinoplasty, scar revision and Injectables (Botox, Restylane Silk, Juvederm XC).
- Facial – Reconstructive: trauma, orbital fractures, mandibular fractures, sinus fractures, etc.
- Trunk – Cosmetic: Tummy Tuck, Mini Tuck, 360 body lift, buttocks augmentation and fat grafting
- Vaser Liposuction: neck, arms, abdomen and thighs
- Burn and wound reconstruction, scar release and scar revisions
Dr. Gigena is extremely dedicated to his patients and loves the strong relationships that develop from the first encounter all the way through the healing process. He values honesty and a strong work ethic.
Appointments may be made by calling:
Manuel Gigena, MD, FACS Plastic Surgery
2700 SE Stratus Avenue, Suite 201, McMinnville, OR
(503) 435-NEWU (6398)
Welcome to Willamette Valley Medical Center’s medical staff Dr. Gigena. We are delighted to have you back as part of our team!