Director: Connie Rolfe, Therapy Services & Sports Rehab
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Occupational Therapy: Our occupational therapists will help you regain function lost in the hand, wrist or elbow after an injury, surgery or neurological condition. They will also help you improve your ability to engage in activities (work, leisure, etc.) with new exercises, training and adaptive equipment.
- Hand injury treatment
- Custom made upper extremity splints
- Work conditioning to return to work
- Ergonomic assessment and training
- Retraining for activities of daily living
- Adaptive Equipment training
- Neurologic/Strobe rehabilitation