Loved ones are welcome again.
It’s been a hard year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our community has faced a number of new challenges as we have worked to protect each other’s health and well-being. Perhaps one of the biggest of those challenges has been separation from others – whether that means forgoing in-person gatherings, grabbing coffee with a friend or visiting a loved one who is receiving care at the hospital.
As we come closer than ever to putting the pandemic behind us, we are pleased to announce that our visitation restrictions are relaxing, and loved ones are welcome again. We know that it has been difficult to be apart from family and friends who are receiving care, and we want to thank you for your patience and understanding while restrictions were in place to protect the health of our patients and staff.
We are so pleased to welcome our patients’ loved ones back to the hospital to visit. Our updated visitor policy can be found below.
It’s been a hard year. Let’s make the next one better…together.
Currently, we are restricting our visitor policy as follows:
- Patients will be limited to one WELL visitors per day.
- All visitors must be 16 years of age or older, will be screened upon entry and will be required to wear a mask and badge at all times while in the facility.
- Visitors who do not pass the screening at entry will be asked to reschedule their visit until being symptom-free for 72 hours. .
- We continue to screen everyone who enters our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, per CDC guidelines.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication, including technology, with patients as much as possible.
- Exceptions include pediatric and end-of-life patients. Patients with disabilities may have a support person at all times.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.